We provide in house mortgage, Re mortgage and protection advise a We are also
introducers to an Independent Mortgage Adviser.
Whether you are a First Time Buyer looking to take that first step on the property ladder or an experienced landlord with a portfolio of properties looking to refinance or purchase more, they are with you every step of the way.
We will provide you with First Class Mortgage advice and find you the best competitive deal.
HMO stands for House In Multiple Occupation,
This is described under Sections 254 and 257 of the Housing Act 2004. The HMO can be a building if it is:-
- A house split into bedsits
- A house or flat share where each tenant has their own tenancy agreement
- Students living in shared accommodation
- DSS tenants sharing one property on separate tenancy agreements
Our Commercial Finance department can help you with the funding to fund such a project, not all Banks lend their money on such projects, however we have a number of different High Street Banks and Specialist Lenders we can introduce you to who will be happy to assist you with your new project.
Normal Documents a Lender would like to see to assess an application:-
- Property Portfolio, to include Addresses of Properties, Current Value, Out Standing Debts.
- 3 months Personal & 3 Months Rental Bank Statements.
- Lenders Application Form.
- Income & Expenditure Document.
- Last 3 years accounts or tax returns/SA 302 document.
- Proof of address and Copy of your Passport and Driving License.
Typical Deal for a HMO Mortgage
- Up to 75% loan to Value (LTV)
- Rates start from 2.9% + Base Rate. (maybe cheaper for experienced Landlords)
- There may be Early Repayment Charge.
- Set Up Fees added to the Mortgage, subject to LTV
Should you wish to be contacted by Independent Mortgage Adviser, please fill in the enquiry form.